At Jessup Manufacturing Company, we take pride in our commitment to American craftsmanship. Every product we create is proudly made in the U.S.A., using the finest materials and skilled labor. By manufacturing domestically, we support our local economy and ensure the highest quality standards. When you choose Jessup Manufacturing Company, you can trust that you are supporting American jobs and receiving a product that is made to last. Join us in celebrating the spirit of American manufacturing and choose Jessup for all of your safety and griptape needs.
Glo Brite® UL 924 listed, screen printed/reflective tape Exit sign, 50 Ft viewing distance, P50
- Green alternative, zero energy consumption, contributes to LEED points
- Zero maintenance, no bulbs, no battery replacement
- Non-radioactive and recyclable
- No electrical to run or battery backup
- Charge with LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light
- UL924 listed, 50-Feet viewing distance
- Meets current NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
- 2009/2012/2015/2018 Code Compliant, IBC/IFC
- Wall mounting & moveable if egress paths change
Contact Us for Bulk Pricing or Customization
This item is on backorder due to high demand but we will ship it as soon as it become available!
Discuss about substitute products for urgent requirements.
|Certifications||UL 924 listed|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Exit SignsThis is a selection guide for the P50 & PF50 exit signs.