Glo Brite® UL 924 listed/listed to LED, 100FT viewing distance Exit sign, PF100
CONFIGURE TO SEE PART NUMBER
Never worry about your evacuation plan with our green powered exit signs!
- UL924 listed, 100-foot viewing distance
- Green alternative, zero energy consumption
- Contributes to LEED points
- Zero maintenance, no bulbs, no battery replacement
- Non-radioactive and recyclable
- No electrical to run or battery backup
- Charge with LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light
- Meets current NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
- 2009/2012/2015/2018 Code Compliant, IBC/IFC
- Surface, flag, ceiling or stem mounted
|Certifications||UL 924 listed|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
PF100 Glo Brite® UL 924 listed, molded Plastic Eco Exit sign uses zero energy. It is free to run and does not require maintenance, bulbs, or batteries. It is recyclable, non-toxic, and non-radioactive. The PF100 is designed for surface, flag, ceiling or stem mounting and stores LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light. The sign is thin with a low profile construction and provides consistent, uniform illumination visible at 100FT. Size: W8.75”xL15.5" Available in single or double sided in red, black or green.
Write Your Own Review
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Exit SignsThis document is a recommendation from the Department of Energy on how to purchase energy efficient exit signs.
Application InstructionsThese Application Instructions demonstrate how to install the PF100 signs.
Exit SignsThis is a selection guide for the PF100 & PM100 exit signs.
Architectural 3 Part Spec3-Part architectural specification form for selecting photoluminescent exit signs for a building.
Exit SignsIn this video you will learn how to install a Jessup Glo Brite® PF100 photoluminescent exit sign onto the wall.
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Exit SignsIn this video you will learn how to install a Jessup Glo Brite® PF100 photoluminescent exit sign for a conduit mount option.