Acrylic frame Glo Brite® Exit sign, UL924 listed/listed to LED, 50 Ft viewing distance
CONFIGURE TO SEE PART NUMBER
- Green alternative, zero energy consumption, contributes to LEED points
- Zero maintenance, no bulbs, no battery replacement
- Non-radioactive and recyclable
- No electrical to run or battery backup
- Charge with LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light
- UL924 listed, 50-Feet viewing distance
- Meets current NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
- 2009/2012/2015/2018 Code Compliant, IBC/IFC
- Surface, flag or ceiling mounted
|Certifications||UL 924 listed|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
P50 Glo Brite® screen printed, UL 924 listed Eco Exit sign with acrylic frame for a more formal, front office look uses zero energy and runs on stored ambient light. There is no cost to run it and it does not require maintenance, bulbs, or batteries. It is recyclable, non-toxic, and non-radioactive. The P50 is designed for surface, flag or ceiling mounting and is moveable if egress paths change. The sign is suitable for both high and low level locations and provides consistent, uniform illumination visible at 50 feet. W7.5”xL13" Available in single or double sided with either red or green font.
Write Your Own Review
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Exit Sign Spec SheetsThis is a spec sheet for the acylic and aluminum framed P50 exit signs.
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Exit SignsThis is a selection guide for the P50 & PF50 exit signs.
Exit SignsThis document is a recommendation from the Department of Energy on how to purchase energy efficient exit signs.