At Jessup Manufacturing Company, we take pride in our commitment to American craftsmanship. Every product we create is proudly made in the U.S.A., using the finest materials and skilled labor. By manufacturing domestically, we support our local economy and ensure the highest quality standards. When you choose Jessup Manufacturing Company, you can trust that you are supporting American jobs and receiving a product that is made to last. Join us in celebrating the spirit of American manufacturing and choose Jessup for all of your safety and griptape needs.
Never worry about your evacuation plan with our green powered exit signs!
- UL924 listed, 100-foot viewing distance
- Green alternative, zero energy consumption
- Contributes to LEED points
- Zero maintenance, no bulbs, no battery replacement
- Non-radioactive and recyclable
- No electrical to run or battery backup
- Charge with LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light
- Meets current NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
- 2009/2012/2015/2018 Code Compliant, IBC/IFC
- Surface, flag, ceiling or stem mounted
- Bracket, Hardware & Chevrons included
Contact Us for Bulk Pricing or Customization
This item is on backorder due to high demand but we will ship it as soon as it become available!
Discuss about substitute products for urgent requirements.
|Certifications||UL 924 listed|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Exit SignsThis document is a recommendation from the Department of Energy on how to purchase energy efficient exit signs.
Application InstructionsThese Application Instructions demonstrate how to install the PF100 signs.
Exit SignsThis is a selection guide for the PF100 & PM100 exit signs.
Architectural 3 Part Spec3-Part architectural specification form for selecting photoluminescent exit signs for a building.
Exit SignsIn this video you will learn how to install a Jessup Glo Brite® PF100 photoluminescent exit sign onto the wall.
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Exit SignsIn this video you will learn how to install a Jessup Glo Brite® PF100 photoluminescent exit sign for a conduit mount option.