Glo Brite® single sided Running Man w/Arrow 2FC Egress Sign (Left or Right, aluminum frame)
CONFIGURE TO SEE PART NUMBER
- Glo Brite® Running Man Left or Right w/Arrow Egress Sign, 2FC, single sided, aluminum frame
- Photoluminescent material absorbs LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light
- CAN/ULC S572 Listed, 50 foot viewing distance
- Environmentally safe, reliable, zero energy solution for evacuation routes
- Create clear, brightly glowing egress pathways during emergency blackout conditions
- Life Expectancy: 25+ yrs. (W43.8cm X L25.4cm)
- Surface, flag, ceiling or conduit mounting
This item is on backorder due to high demand but we will ship it as soon as it become available!
Discuss about substitute products for urgent requirements.
|Series Name||P50 Aluminum 2FC Running Man|
|Certifications||CAN/ULC S572 Listed|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
Glo Brite® 2FC single sided Running Man Left or Right with arrow sign in aluminum frame is the intrinsically safe, zero energy, environmentally friendly solution for marking emergency evacuation routes. Engineered with photoluminescent material that absorbs and stores LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light, Glo Brite® signs create clear, brightly glowing egress pathways during emergency blackout conditions. UL listed. Visible at 50 feet. W43.8cm X L25.4cm Life Expectancy: 25+ yrs.
Write Your Own Review
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Exit SignsBrochure highlighting Glo Brite® exit signs, egress markings, and safety signs.
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Exit SignsThis is a selection guide for the P50 aluminum frame running man exit signs.
Exit SignsSell sheet in French language highlights the features and benefits of the P50 running man acrylic and aluminum framed exit signs.
Exit Sign Spec SheetsThis is a French language spec sheet for the acylic and aluminum framed P50 running man signs.