Glo Brite® CAN/ULC-5572 Running Man 5FC Egress Sign (double sided, aluminum frame)
- Glo Brite® Running Man Egress Sign, 5FC, double sided, aluminum frame
- Photoluminescent material absorbs LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light
- CAN/ULC S572 Listed, 50 foot viewing distance
- Environmentally safe, reliable, zero energy solution for evacuation routes
- Create clear, brightly glowing egress pathways during emergency blackout conditions
- Life Expectancy: 25+ yrs. (W25.4cm X L25.4cm, 7230-SAF-2-B)
- Surface, flag, ceiling or conduit mounting
|Series Name||P50 Aluminum 5FC Running Man|
|Certifications||CAN/ULC S572 Listed|
|Viewing Distance||50 feet|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
Glo Brite® 5FC double sided Running Man sign in aluminum frame is the intrinsically safe, zero energy, environmentally friendly solution for marking emergency evacuation routes. Engineered with photoluminescent material that absorbs and stores fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light, Glo Brite® signs create clear, brightly glowing egress pathways during emergency blackout conditions. CAN/ULC S572 Listed, visible at 50 feet. W25.4cm X L25.4cm Life Expectancy: 25+ yrs.
Write Your Own Review
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Exit SignsBrochure highlighting Glo Brite® exit signs, egress markings, and safety signs.
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Exit SignsThis is a selection guide for the P50 aluminum frame running man exit signs.
Exit SignsSell sheet in French language highlights the features and benefits of the P50 running man acrylic and aluminum framed exit signs.
Exit Sign Spec SheetsThis is a French language spec sheet for the acylic and aluminum framed P50 running man signs.