At Jessup Manufacturing Company, we take pride in our commitment to American craftsmanship. Every product we create is proudly made in the U.S.A., using the finest materials and skilled labor. By manufacturing domestically, we support our local economy and ensure the highest quality standards. When you choose Jessup Manufacturing Company, you can trust that you are supporting American jobs and receiving a product that is made to last. Join us in celebrating the spirit of American manufacturing and choose Jessup for all of your safety and griptape needs.
Customized Solutions with Solve+Make
SOLVE + MAKE™ : The expertise and drive to get it done – for you!
- Have a problem you can’t solve?
- A solution you can’t seem to find?
- Stop searching the internet and give us a call.
SOLVE + MAKE EXAMPLES:
- Used pigmented pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) to remove film from construction to save money and create unique market solution.
- Developed a PSA to withstand 10 commercial wash and dry cycles.
- Developed a process to create air channels in adhesive films to allow final product to “breathe”.
- Created unique wall stencil product with removable PSA and paint masking for graphic arts.
- Designed anti-slip printable media for outdoor use leveraging our Asphalt Art® expertise combined with anti-slip expertise to meet all applicable standards.
- Designed 10-mil adhesive product for customer to replace layering five 2-mil films for unique sound dampening application.
- Created custom color indicator glow in the dark vinyl products for military identification on bases.
- Created unique non-slip product using recycled rubber particles to replace traditional abrasive grains to create sustainable non-slip tape.
- Created custom photoluminescent tape for entertainment industry (stage marking) by modifying standard Jessup offering to meet customer price target and product specifications.
- Jointly developed and patented specialty splicing tapes for high speed/flying splices using PSA and Polyurethane technologies combined.
- Created custom high-temperature solution with modified Acrylic PSA to handle demanding applications inside of a cooking grill at 600F!
Call the Jessup Team today and let’s begin the process of working together to create the exact solution you need. Give a call today and let’s start the conversation.
Contact Us for Bulk Pricing or Customization