At Jessup Manufacturing Company, we take pride in our commitment to American craftsmanship. Every product we create is proudly made in the U.S.A., using the finest materials and skilled labor. By manufacturing domestically, we support our local economy and ensure the highest quality standards. When you choose Jessup Manufacturing Company, you can trust that you are supporting American jobs and receiving a product that is made to last. Join us in celebrating the spirit of American manufacturing and choose Jessup for all of your safety and griptape needs.
Anti-Slip Vinyl .75"x7.5" strips, Fine Grade Vinyl
- Flex Track® Non Slip .75-Inch by 7.5-Inch Anti-Slip Vinyl Strips
- Available in Clear, White or Sandstone
- Easy peel and stick application and peel away removal
- Reduce the risk of falls in wet and slippery areas with this fine grade non-slip vinyl tread
- Slip-resistant yet non-abrasive, this tread is effective in areas that require a safe and foot friendly surface
- Ideal for wet areas- use around pools, showers, baths, health clubs, and more
- Antimicrobial and meets Prop 65, ADA, and OSHA standards
- White & Sandstone packaged 12 strips/sheet, 50 sheets (600/case)
- Clear is packaged 6 strips/sheet, 17 sheets (102/case)
Contact Us for Bulk Pricing or Customization
This item is on backorder due to high demand but we will ship it as soon as it become available!
Discuss about substitute products for urgent requirements.
|Series Name||Fine Grade|
|Certifications||Meets Prop 65, ADA, OSHA standards|
|Product Thickness||0.027 in.|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
Applications & Markets
Surfboards and Water Sports
Bathtubs and Showers
Skateboard and Action Sports
Anti-Slip Tapes and TreadsFlex Track sell sheet highlighting the 4100, 4200 and 4215 product line.
Anti-Slip Tapes and TreadsSafety Track® product lines explained in this brochure.
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.