At Jessup Manufacturing Company, we take pride in our commitment to American craftsmanship. Every product we create is proudly made in the U.S.A., using the finest materials and skilled labor. By manufacturing domestically, we support our local economy and ensure the highest quality standards. When you choose Jessup Manufacturing Company, you can trust that you are supporting American jobs and receiving a product that is made to last. Join us in celebrating the spirit of American manufacturing and choose Jessup for all of your safety and griptape needs.
Safety Track® Commercial Grade Clear Anti-Slip 60 Grit 6” x 24" Tread 50/cs
- Jessup Safety Track 3306 Colors Non-Slip High Traction Safety Tape
- 60 Grit, Clear, 6-Inch x 24-Inch Treads, Pack of 50
- Mark potential slip and fall hazards with this commercial grade non-skid tape available in a variety of colors for visual warnings
- Manufactured with high-quality proprietary adhesives and traction materials
- Superior resistance to chemicals, fluids, and peeling
- 60 grit aluminum oxide surface is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Engineered to exceed OSHA standards and is certified for "High Traction" by the National Flooring Safety Institute.
Contact Us for Bulk Pricing or Customization
|Commercial Grade Colors
|NFSI Certified For High Traction
|Oil & Chemical Resistant
Applications & Markets
Construction and Agriculture
Forklifts and Aerial Lifts
Loading Docks and Ramps
Ladders and Scaffolding
Stairs and Platforms
Aircraft and Ship Maintenance
Skateboard and Action Sports
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data Sheet
The Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Anti-Slip Tapes and TreadsSafety Track® sell sheet highlighting the 3100, 3200, 3300, 3400, 3700 and 3800 product lines.
Selection ChartsSafety Track® anti-slip application selection guide.
Safety Track® anti-slip grit product selection guide.