Indoor/Outdoor 100 Ft viewing distance Exit Sign PM100 Glo Brite® UL 924 listed/Listed to LED
CONFIGURE TO SEE PART NUMBER
Never worry about your evacuation plan with our green powered exit signs!
- Listed for indoor and outdoor/wet locations
- UL 924 Listed and charged by fluorescent and LED light
- Green alternative, zero energy consumption, contributes to LEED points
- Zero maintenance, no bulbs, no battery replacement
- Non-radioactive and explosion proof
- No electrical to run or battery backup
- Meets current NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
- 2009/2012/2015/2018 Code Compliant, IBC/IFC
|Certifications||UL 924 listed|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
PM100 Glo Brite® Eco Exit signs use zero energy, are maintenance free and require no bulbs or batteries. The PM100 is recyclable, non-toxic, and non-radioactive. It is designed for surface, flag, ceiling or conduit mounting with use at both high-level and low-level applications. UL 924 Listed at 100Ft viewing distance for indoor/outdoor and wet locations with fluorescent and LED light activation. Size: W 8.5”xL16" Available in single or double sided in red, black or green.
Write Your Own Review
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Exit SignsThis is a selection guide for the PF100 & PM100 exit signs.
Architectural 3 Part Spec3-Part architectural specification form for selecting photoluminescent exit signs for a building.
Exit SignsIn this video you will learn how to install a Jessup Glo Brite® PM100 photoluminescent exit sign for a flag mount option.
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Exit SignsBrochure highlighting Glo Brite® exit signs, egress markings, and safety signs.
Exit SignsThis document is a recommendation from the Department of Energy on how to purchase energy efficient exit signs.