Indoor/Outdoor 100 Ft viewing distance Exit Sign PM100 Glo Brite® UL 924 listed/Listed to LED
Never worry about your evacuation plan with our green powered exit signs!
- Listed for indoor and outdoor/wet locations
- UL 924 Listed and charged by fluorescent and LED light
- Green alternative, zero energy consumption, contributes to LEED points
- Zero maintenance, no bulbs, no battery replacement
- Non-radioactive and explosion proof
- No electrical to run or battery backup
- Meets current NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
- 2009/2012/2015/2018 Code Compliant, IBC/IFC
- Surface, flag or ceiling mounted
- Bracket, Hardware & Chevrons included
This item is on backorder due to high demand but we will ship it as soon as it become available!
Discuss about substitute products for urgent requirements.
|Certifications||UL 924 listed|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
|Disable NFSI Compliance||No|
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Exit SignsThis is a selection guide for the PF100 & PM100 exit signs.
Architectural 3 Part Spec3-Part architectural specification form for selecting photoluminescent exit signs for a building.
Exit SignsIn this video you will learn how to install a Jessup Glo Brite® PM100 photoluminescent exit sign for a flag mount option.
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Exit SignsBrochure highlighting Glo Brite® exit signs, egress markings, and safety signs.
Exit SignsThis document is a recommendation from the Department of Energy on how to purchase energy efficient exit signs.