Glo Brite® UL 924 listed/listed to LED, 50FT viewing distance Exit sign, PF50
- Green alternative, zero energy consumption, contributes to LEED points
- Zero maintenance, no bulbs, no battery replacement
- Non-radioactive and recyclable
- No electrical to run or battery backup
- Charge with LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light
- UL924 listed, 50-Feet viewing distance
- Meets current NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
- 2009/2012/2015/2018 Code Compliant, IBC/IFC
- Surface, flag, ceiling or stem mounted
- Bracket, Hardware & Chevrons included
This item is on backorder due to high demand but we will ship it as soon as it become available!
Discuss about substitute products for urgent requirements.
|Certifications||UL 924 listed|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
|Disable NFSI Compliance||No|
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Exit SignsThis is a selection guide for the P50 & PF50 exit signs.
Exit SignsThis document is a recommendation from the Department of Energy on how to purchase energy efficient exit signs.