Frameless, UL 924 listed, screen printed Exit sign, 50 Ft viewing distance, Red letters, P50 (7280)
- Green alternative, zero energy consumption, contributes to LEED points
- Zero maintenance, no bulbs, no battery replacement
- Non-radioactive and recyclable
- No electrical to run or battery backup
- Charge with LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light
- UL924 listed, 50-Feet viewing distance
- Meets current NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
- 2009/2012/2015/2018 Code Compliant, IBC/IFC
- Wall mounting & moveable if egress paths change
|Certifications||UL 924 listed|
|Viewing Distance||50 feet|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
P50 Glo Brite® Screen printed Green, Single-Sided, UL 924 listed frameless Exit sign uses zero energy and runs on stored ambient light. It is free to run and does not require maintenance, bulbs, or batteries. It is recyclable, non-toxic, and non-radioactive. The P50 is designed for wall mounting and is moveable if egress paths change. The sign is thin with a low profile construction and provides consistent, uniform illumination visible at 50 feet. W 10”xL 17" Life Expectancy: 25+ yrs.
Write Your Own Review
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Exit SignsThis document is a recommendation from the Department of Energy on how to purchase energy efficient exit signs.
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Exit SignsThis is a selection guide for the P50 & PF50 exit signs.