Glo Brite® UL 924 listed, screen printed/reflective tape Exit sign, 50 Ft viewing distance, P50
CONFIGURE TO SEE PART NUMBER
- Green alternative, zero energy consumption, contributes to LEED points
- Zero maintenance, no bulbs, no battery replacement
- Non-radioactive and recyclable
- No electrical to run or battery backup
- Charge with LED, fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light
- UL924 listed, 50-Feet viewing distance
- Meets current NFPA Life Safety Code 101 and OSHA requirements
- 2009/2012/2015/2018 Code Compliant, IBC/IFC
|Certifications||UL 924 listed|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
P50 GloBrite® screen printed, UL 924 listed Eco Exit sign with plastic frame uses zero energy and runs on stored ambient light. It is free to run and does not require maintenance, bulbs, or batteries. It is recyclable, non-toxic, and non-radioactive. The P50 is designed for wall mounting and is moveable if egress paths change. The sign is thin with a low profile construction and provides consistent, uniform illumination visible at 50 feet. W7.5”xL13" Available in single or double sided in red, black or green.
Write Your Own Review
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Exit SignsThis is a selection guide for the P50 & PF50 exit signs.