Glo Brite® APTA Compliant Rigid Matte sheet (7812)
- Jessup 7812-24X54-R-M Glo Brite® Photoluminescent Rigid Glow Film Sheet (24-Inch by 54-Inch)
- Ensure safety with this high-performance rigid photoluminescent PVC sheet designed for low light level emergency egress
- Powered by absorbed ambient light, this sheet is immediately visible in blackout or low light environments
- Use this sheet to create safety signage and egress demarcation for indoors, marine, and military applications
- Meets APTA SS-PS-002-98 (Rev.3); APTA SS-PS-004-99 (Rev.2); and 2009/2012 IBC Requirements
|Series Name||Glo Brite® APTA Compliant|
|Certifications||APTA SS-P5-002-98 (Rev. 3), APTA SS-P5-004-99 (Rev. 2) standards|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||No|
Jessup Glo Brite® Rigid Matte Gloss safety grade PVC is a high performance, rigid photoluminescent vinyl engineered for low light level emergency egress (1FC) and other safety standards including APTA SS-PS-002-98 (Rev.3); APTA SS-PS-004-99 (Rev.2); and 2009/2012 IBC Requirements. It was designed for indoor safety applications such as Fire Safety and Egress Signage and Egress Path Marking Systems in the building, marine, rail, and military applications. (23.5”x53.5” sheets)
Write Your Own Review
Applications & Markets
Egress Path Marking
Low Location Lighting
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
International Standards Compliance ChartThis is an international standards compliance chart featuring the Glo Brite® products.
Luminance ChartsThis chart compares the luminance values of the photoluminescent films.
EgressChart with products in the 7800 series, complete with the size, description, luminance values and applications for each.