Glo Brite® Wall
CONFIGURE TO SEE PART NUMBER
- Jessup Glo Brite® Wall Photoluminescent Glow Film Roll
- Display unique glow-in-the-dark advertising and signs for way finding, events, promotional signs, point-of-purchase, and much more
- Glo Brite® is a thin gauge flexible photo luminescent film coated with a permanent acrylic adhesive
- Made with a matte HD print receptive surface layer, print with solvent, eco-solvent, latex, UV inks, or thermal transfer systems
- Absorbing ambient light, Glo Brite® stores and emits light for unique glowing signs and advertising
This item is on backorder due to high demand but we will ship it as soon as it become available!
Discuss about substitute products for urgent requirements.
|Series Name||Glo Brite® Wall01|
|Certifications||DIN 67510, ASTM 2072, ISO 15370, IMO RES A. 752 (18)|
|Product Thickness||9 mil|
|Compatible Inks||UV, Latex, Solvent, Eco-Solvent|
|Durability||24-36 months on walls indoors|
|Tolerates Vehicle Traffic||No|
Glo Brite® Wall is a thin gauge flexible photoluminescent film coated with a permanent acrylic adhesive. It has a matte HD print receptive surface layer compatible with solvent, UV inks or thermal transfer systems. It is designed for indoor wall use and can be used for a variety of applications including way finding, events, promotional signs, point-of-purchase, and much more. Its glow-in-the-dark properties make it a truly unique addition to the line of graphic media products.
Write Your Own Review
Applications & Markets
Advertising and Sponsorship
Point of Sale