At Jessup Manufacturing Company, we take pride in our commitment to American craftsmanship. Every product we create is proudly made in the U.S.A., using the finest materials and skilled labor. By manufacturing domestically, we support our local economy and ensure the highest quality standards. When you choose Jessup Manufacturing Company, you can trust that you are supporting American jobs and receiving a product that is made to last. Join us in celebrating the spirit of American manufacturing and choose Jessup for all of your safety and griptape needs.
Asphalt Art® 48"x33'
- Jessup Asphalt Art® Commercial Grade Non-Slip Wide Format Print Media for Advertising and Events (White, 48-Inch by 33-Foot)
- Perfect for social distance signage outdoors & curbside pick-up
- Print and Go- overlaminate not required
- Withstands vehicle traffic
- Printable, commercial-grade media
- Perfect for outdoor advertising, wayfinding signage, and graphics for sporting events, parades, stairs, parking lots, drive-through lanes, store pick ups and more
- Slip-resistant and highly conformable, mount asphalt art on a variety of surfaces including asphalt, concrete, stairs, stone, brick, metal, and more
- Able to withstand both foot and vehicle traffic, mount on paved ground or floor surfaces, walls, and ceilings
- Engineered to meet rigorous safety requirements, this media is ASTM D-2047 certified, NFSI certified for high traction and UL410 certified for slip resistance
Contact Us for Bulk Pricing or Customization
|Series Name||Asphalt Art®|
|Certifications||NFSI Certified For High Traction, ASTM D-2047 certified, UL410 certified for slip resistance|
|Product Thickness||23 mil|
|Compatible Inks||UV, Latex|
|Durability||3-12 months indoor/outdoor|
|Tolerates Vehicle Traffic||Yes|
Applications & Markets
Streets and Sidewalks
Floors and Stairs
Advertising and Sponsorship
Point of Sale
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Graphics MediaExample of Asphalt Art® graphic
Graphics MediaBrochure for Graphics Media
Graphics MediaExample of Asphalt Art® layout
Graphics MediaRemoval of Asphalt Art® liner
Graphics MediaTrimming seams for Asphalt Art®
Graphics MediaRolling of Asphalt Art® graphic