At Jessup Manufacturing Company, we take pride in our commitment to American craftsmanship. Every product we create is proudly made in the U.S.A., using the finest materials and skilled labor. By manufacturing domestically, we support our local economy and ensure the highest quality standards. When you choose Jessup Manufacturing Company, you can trust that you are supporting American jobs and receiving a product that is made to last. Join us in celebrating the spirit of American manufacturing and choose Jessup for all of your safety and griptape needs.
Safety Track® Heavy Duty Grade Anti-Slip 46 Grit .75” x 24" Tread 50/cs
- Safety Track® Heavy-Duty Non-Slip High-Traction Safety Tape improves safety and minimizes accidents
- Provides ultra-durable high traction on floors, steps, pedals, and more
- Superior resistance to the oil, diesel fuel, mud, and chemicals found in extreme environments
- Extra-tough 46-grit silicon carbide grit is ideal for the harshest indoor and outdoor applications
- Exceeds OSHA standards and is certified for "High Traction" by the National Flooring Safety Institute.
Contact Us for Bulk Pricing or Customization
|Series Name||3200 Heavy Duty Grade Series|
|Certifications||NFSI Certified For High Traction|
|Product Thickness||0.041 in.|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||Yes|
|Grit Type||Silicon Carbide|
Applications & Markets
Construction and Agriculture
Forklifts and Aerial Lifts
Loading Docks and Ramps
Ladders and Scaffolding
Stairs and Platforms
Aircraft and Ship Maintenance
Skateboard and Action Sports
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Anti-Slip Tapes and TreadsSafety Track® sell sheet highlighting the 3100, 3200, 3300, 3400, 3700 and 3800 product lines.
Selection ChartsSafety Track® anti-slip application selection guide.
Safety Track® anti-slip grit product selection guide.