Safety Track® Heavy Duty Grade Anti-Slip 46 Grit .75” x 24" Tread 50/cs
- Safety Track® Heavy-Duty Non-Slip High-Traction Safety Tape improves safety and minimizes accidents
- Provides ultra-durable high traction on floors, steps, pedals, and more
- Superior resistance to the oil, diesel fuel, mud, and chemicals found in extreme environments
- Extra-tough 46-grit silicon carbide grit is ideal for the harshest indoor and outdoor applications
- Exceeds OSHA standards and is certified for "High Traction" by the National Flooring Safety Institute.
|Series Name||3200 Heavy Duty Grade Series|
|Certifications||NFSI Certified For High Traction|
|Product Thickness||0.041 in.|
|Oil & Chemical Resistant||Yes|
|Grit Type||Silicon Carbide|
|Disable NFSI Compliance||No|
Applications & Markets
Construction and Agriculture
Forklifts and Aerial Lifts
Loading Docks and Ramps
Ladders and Scaffolding
Stairs and Platforms
Aircraft and Ship Maintenance
Skateboard and Action Sports
Safety Data SheetThe Safety Data Sheet (SDS) addresses any material hazards relative to worker health and environment.
Regulatory Data SheetThe Regulatory Data Sheet (RDS) addresses material components relative to regulated substances.
Anti-Slip Tapes and TreadsSafety Track® sell sheet highlighting the 3100, 3200, 3300, 3400, 3700 and 3800 product lines.
Selection ChartsSafety Track® anti-slip application selection guide.
Safety Track® anti-slip grit product selection guide.